I did look at the GRUB info but I still am confused. Should I start from scratch? Again I have my first Linux OS installed on hda1.....my swap file on hda2.....and free partition is hda3. Should I install my SECOND Linux OS on hda3 and reboot and try to figure out GRUB? I am totally confused on how to edit GRUB as far as putting in the boot information of my second Linux OS.
I remember seeing GRUB once but couldnt get it to do anything. If I install GRUB, how can I get the information I need to edit it to be able to boot both OS's if I can only boot into one of them? Will GRUB let me access both linux partitions and get the info i need? I understand about not having labels the same. It should be quite simple, there is an OS on partition hda1 and an OS on partition hda3 and a swap partition on hda2. Thats it...thats the way i set drive up to keep it less confusing.
OK so tonite I will download and install GRUB. I will attempt to boot the program and get it to dual boot. I will post back tomorrow with reults...thank you for helping me...bob

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00