-
That'd be the most obvious and simple solution, but I'm not currently able to get a replacement drive, and when I switched drives to try booting and such with the other drive, I wouldn't boot into knoppix at all. I'll try to see if I can get it working, though, thanks for the help!
Similar Threads
-
By knopnet in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 11:23 PM
-
By tmj0nes99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 07:16 PM
-
By crix in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 04:56 PM
-
By siddharth in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 09:01 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 05:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$199.99

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

Intel Core i7-10700T SRH6U 4.50Ghz - CM8070104282215
$130.00