can't you make an ISO of your CD? plz![]()
Yeah well, when I first started remastering, I couldn't find all the informations (not that they aren't there, they're just scattered everywhere) and when you ask somebody in the forum, they either bitch about it or don't reply at all.
Hope this would help somebody.![]()
can't you make an ISO of your CD? plz![]()
Yes, I can, if you want to, in fact I just recently updated with some more packages and the iso is still on my hd.
However, it is a personalized version, that is, not all softwares are presented in the menu, b/c i like to start them from the command lines anyway, and it'd takes too much time to add every software into the right click menu in flux.
So I'm not sure if you would want it. If you do, lemme know, I don't have a webspace or anything, maybe we can transfer it some other way![]()

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8150.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62