I forgot to include my list of packages to add (just a recommendation), some of them are new packages, some of them are already included in the cd but w/ older versions so I just put them in the list so that I remember to upgrade them individually everytime I want to remaster.

  • 6tunnel
    X-wvdial
    apt-spy
    arping
    aterm
    autopsy
    bastille
    bitchx
    bittorrent
    blackbox
    busybox
    cdfs
    chemtool
    chkrootkit
    chntpw
    cinelerra
    dante-client
    dsniff
    ed2k-gtk
    ed2k-gtk-gui
    edonkey
    etherape
    etherape
    filmgimp
    flac
    fluxconf
    f-prot
    freetype2
    freetype2-demos
    gaim
    gftp
    gkrellm
    gkrellmwireless
    gkrellweather
    gocr
    gopher
    harden-tools
    hexcurse
    hping2
    httptunnel
    hunt
    id3ed
    j2re1.4.1
    jack
    john
    lame
    lftp
    libdvdcss
    libmpeg3
    libwxgtk2.4-python
    linpopup
    memtest86
    mp3info
    mpack
    mplayer
    mplayer-686
    mplayer-doc
    mplayer-fonts
    mplayer-mozilla
    msttcorefonts
    naim
    nbtscan
    ncftp
    nemesis
    nichewrk
    nmap
    ntaim
    ntop
    ogle
    ogle-gui
    ohphone
    openmosix
    outguess
    outguess
    perl
    pptpd
    pvm
    python
    python-gnuplot
    python-numeric
    python-stats
    radio
    rar
    ripperx
    scribus
    sharutils
    simph323
    snarf
    snmp
    snort
    stegdetect
    steghide
    stunnel
    task
    tcpreplay
    tct
    tkpaint
    unrar
    unzip
    upx-nrv
    upx-ucl
    whowatch
    wipe
    wvdial
    wxpython
    xmms-flac
    xmovie
    xnview
    xsane
    xsteg
    zip