Sorry for the stupid question... I've just found the answer on the net.
I should use knoppix-installer instead of knx-hdinstall.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdInstallHowTo
Hi everyone,
I have been happily running Knoppix 3.3 (i.e. Debian) from my HD for a while now, but the other day I got a copy of Knoppix 3.7 and I thought I could install the new version.
The only thing is... where is the knx-hdinstall script that was used for the HD installation? I can't find it anywhere in Knoppix 3.7!
Is there an alternative way to perform a HD installation?
Thanks
Sorry for the stupid question... I've just found the answer on the net.
I should use knoppix-installer instead of knx-hdinstall.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdInstallHowTo
At first, knoppix-installer didn't work for me. I discovered that I had to run:
$ sudo /usr/sbin/knoppix-installer
All the documentation omits one important fact, the command prompt either has to have the proper working directory or the command itself must include it.
knoppix-installer is located in /usr/sbin/

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99