-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
GotCoffee
Thanks again. I like the idea you usendit.com
I think I'll try the DSL except I can't get the website to pull up. Is there somewere else to download DSL?
The machine is a Got't so only has 128 Meg and the files are mainly powerpoint and PDF files, not one large 400meg.
yousendit.com looks interesting, and is something I didn't know about.
Might be needed as well, since there is a size limit on e-mail files (would certainly block the larger files).
Yea, the DSL website is down for me too at the moment, although it was up last night when I made the last post. I expect it may come back soon. If you want I could send you the 50 meg ISO by yousendit.com (since it's too large for regular email). Just send me an email address for you by private message (don't post your email unless you want the spammers to harvest it).
You could try a google search on "damn small Linux", gets a lot of hits, I haven't checked them all to see who else might offer a copy.
Similar Threads
-
By omega in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 07:46 PM
-
By MrGreen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 07:52 AM
-
By ob_seven in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 09:04 AM
-
By Bluethunder in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 08:18 PM
-
By sepht in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2003, 07:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98