As I hinted at before, I'm not exactly a pro at Linux yet. Either way, I'm gonna look into it more before whining to you guys again. Thanks a ton for your help
As I hinted at before, I'm not exactly a pro at Linux yet. Either way, I'm gonna look into it more before whining to you guys again. Thanks a ton for your help

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-8700T SR3WX 2.40GHz Processor
$65.00
Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00
$210.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200
$75.00