-
Junior Member
registered user
OK, I have done some messing around with my wireless, and now I can officially say I'm stuck. I followed these instuctions because I tried yours but I have knoppix 3.5 DVD edition installed and I don't have that handy little configuration thingy (at least not that I can see), if you know how to run that config thing with a command that might work. Anyway, my problem is, when I do that "modprobe ndiswrapper" thing it says "FATAL: Module ndiswrapper is not found." I have searched the internet alot, and will continue after posting this, but so far I am getting nothing helpful.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By rcs in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2005, 12:01 AM
-
By black_out in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2005, 04:33 PM
-
By Zalminen in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 11:21 AM
-
By bluegreenone in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-17-2003, 03:55 AM
-
By Rockstar in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-05-2003, 05:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368
$22.99

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99

Genuine OEM 63Wh 7FMXV Battery For Dell Latitude 5320 7320 7420 7520 4M1JN TN2GY
$32.99

OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR
$37.40

OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78

NEW OEM V6W33 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3330 3320 Vostro 3515
$22.00

OEM 74WH 357F9 Battery For Dell Inspiron 15 7559 i7559 7557 i7557 5577 7567 5576
$26.99

OEM Genuine JHT2H Battery FOR DELL Latitude 7410 7310 4V5X2 0WY9MP 0HRGYV 04V5X2
$31.99

OEM 38Wh F62G0 Battery for Dell Inspiron 13 5370 7000 7370 7380 7386 7373 P83G
$29.89