everything you do on a network ic tracable to both IP and MACadresses, that and time+where the computer was connected.
so no matter what, it is possible to trace.
and ofcource the programes used in any OS leave their special telltales aswell.
Was currious how secure knoppix is and how traceable. If I use it at work, unless someone is standing directly over my shoulder, will they know I am using it? I do not plan on being destructive, but we cannot do alot of things here that knoppix would allow me to do, i.e. chatting and downloading files to my portable for my LFS system I am building. I can do most at home but the connection is so much faster here for down loading the larger files. Any feedback is very much appreciated![]()
everything you do on a network ic tracable to both IP and MACadresses, that and time+where the computer was connected.
so no matter what, it is possible to trace.
and ofcource the programes used in any OS leave their special telltales aswell.

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$471.39
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
6x MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6 MICRON 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM MEMORY
$880.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
lot of 5 SK Hynix 32GB (160GB) PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK Tested
$1000.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Dell 32GB DDR5 5600 CAMM KYHG6V Precision 7670 7680 7770 7780 16Gx8 Memory
$669.00