Please post your lilo.conf file
![]()
I've installed Knoppix 3.6 to my harddrive (physical harddrive 0, linux sees it as /dev/hda1), and have WinXP on physical harddrive 1, or /dev/hdb1. Knoppix setup LILO correctly, and it gives me the option to select Knoppix or WinXP, but when I select WinXP, it shows the text "loading Win2K/XP" or similar, but just sits there. Right now, I have to go into my BIOS and choose which hardrive I want to boot from (a pain for everyone else in the house). How can I fix this?
Please post your lilo.conf file
![]()

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99