-
Junior Member
registered user
question about LILO
I've installed Knoppix 3.6 to my harddrive (physical harddrive 0, linux sees it as /dev/hda1), and have WinXP on physical harddrive 1, or /dev/hdb1. Knoppix setup LILO correctly, and it gives me the option to select Knoppix or WinXP, but when I select WinXP, it shows the text "loading Win2K/XP" or similar, but just sits there. Right now, I have to go into my BIOS and choose which hardrive I want to boot from (a pain for everyone else in the house). How can I fix this?
Similar Threads
-
By carfield in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 12:59 PM
-
By crazygopedder in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 02:36 AM
-
By hardbop200 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 08:34 PM
-
By rusty in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-03-2004, 06:10 PM
-
By Freanan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 04:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99