Please post your lilo.conf file
![]()
I've installed Knoppix 3.6 to my harddrive (physical harddrive 0, linux sees it as /dev/hda1), and have WinXP on physical harddrive 1, or /dev/hdb1. Knoppix setup LILO correctly, and it gives me the option to select Knoppix or WinXP, but when I select WinXP, it shows the text "loading Win2K/XP" or similar, but just sits there. Right now, I have to go into my BIOS and choose which hardrive I want to boot from (a pain for everyone else in the house). How can I fix this?
Please post your lilo.conf file
![]()

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco Catalyst C9300-48U-E 48-Port UPOE Network Switch
$650.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00