Just a reminder for everyone: Knopper doesn't maintain this site and I'm not sure how much he looks at posts over here. The best place to try and get info to him is to post at the linuxtag site or to get on the knoppix mailing list.
Hey Knopper...
Request if you do a new build: please compile in MPPE if at all possible (I think there might be some legal ramifications of you doing that though since it's an excryption thingie). Some VPN tunnels I need to connect to require MPPE, but I cannot connect to them without compiling MPPE into the kernel... (that's my understanding anyway)...
--Alexander
Just a reminder for everyone: Knopper doesn't maintain this site and I'm not sure how much he looks at posts over here. The best place to try and get info to him is to post at the linuxtag site or to get on the knoppix mailing list.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$280.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99