Just a reminder for everyone: Knopper doesn't maintain this site and I'm not sure how much he looks at posts over here. The best place to try and get info to him is to post at the linuxtag site or to get on the knoppix mailing list.
Hey Knopper...
Request if you do a new build: please compile in MPPE if at all possible (I think there might be some legal ramifications of you doing that though since it's an excryption thingie). Some VPN tunnels I need to connect to require MPPE, but I cannot connect to them without compiling MPPE into the kernel... (that's my understanding anyway)...
--Alexander
Just a reminder for everyone: Knopper doesn't maintain this site and I'm not sure how much he looks at posts over here. The best place to try and get info to him is to post at the linuxtag site or to get on the knoppix mailing list.

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 SSD Excellent Health wiped
$54.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99