Could someone post the latest and greatest autoinstall script?
I read that the script is in the latest knoppix version, but I don't want to download 700 MB for one smallish file.
Thanks fabianx and knopper!
If you get php with GD2 working, I would love to try that out.
regards,
Jim
Could someone post the latest and greatest autoinstall script?
I read that the script is in the latest knoppix version, but I don't want to download 700 MB for one smallish file.
Thanks fabianx and knopper!
i got an error, or 3.
errm, i have to lern more things, exspecialy bash scripting. so can you tell me where the mistake is...Code:knoppix@ttyp1[knoppix]$ ./installflash.sh ./installflash.sh: line 42: syntax error near unexpected token `)' ./installflash.sh: line 42: ` * *de*) ' ./installflash.sh: line 1: *: command not found
Fabianx,Originally Posted by Fabianx
I realize this is an old post, but I am curious as to the status of the multimedia stuff. When you say you sent your debian packed to Klaus, I presume you mean the flash installer (which has been available for some time now). Did you script the other things listed as well? Mplayer etc? If so, will this installer one day make it into Knoppix? As always your work on Knoppix is of high quality and highly appreciated.
Adam

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$324.99
Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00
A500 512KB RAM Memory Card with (Built-In) Real Time Clock - New by Amiga-Kit
$40.00
Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99
Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99