-
WORKING -- FANTASTIC
This post is from my Knoppix client.
Ok here goes. It must have been a half hearted attempt to get it working without WEP.
When I tried to reconfigure my access point with WEP again so the other XP PCs reconnected, I got no connections. I then realised I had been using an incorrect WEP password - got one of the capital letters wrong (teach me to have such a complicated one). As soon as I used the right one, I could set the correct essid first time.
A network AP so secure that event the owner cannot get in.
Thanks for your help Grant, without it I would have given up by now
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By ecspike in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 07:28 AM
-
By iD:0t in forum Networking
Replies: 45
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 07:54 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 05:52 PM
-
By extricator71 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:20 AM
-
By corwinspyre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2003, 03:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys
$549.95

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99