-
I tried out the original version. It was very nice to have a live-cd boot up into a desktop so close to my own. I like XFLD too, but it's initial configuration is nothing like I set up myself. With yours I really only had to kill xftaskbar4 to get a nice working environment. I hope others here will give it a try so they can see how good xfce4 has gotten.
Similar Threads
-
By Crusader in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 10:50 PM
-
By shah in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 03:35 AM
-
By RJDReid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:07 AM
-
By sb73542 in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 06:15 PM
-
By Rugmonster in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 04:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, AUMOX PRO Home 5|5*1G Port, Black
$8.95

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00

TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99