-
Junior Member
registered user
Introduction
Yep, first post here. I'm one of those long time lurker, first time poster type of people. Figured I might as well introduce myself now rather than later. I just installed Knoppix a few weeks ago and been correcting my own issues little by little.
I figured the easiest way to fix my little bugs with Knoppix/Linux would be to HD install it on my mom's computer. Needless to say, she calls me every hour to figure something. My latest project is to install DamnSmallLinux (50Mb liveCD based on Knoppix) on a 9 year old 486SX Laptop that's worth absolutely nothing. I'll need luck, cause I already hit my first problem, can't find the Floppy drive (it's an external PCMCIA drive).
-Stefan
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00