-
Junior Member
registered user
New HD install.
So after gloriously screwing up my gentoo install last night, I just "bunged" knoppix onto my hard drive so I've got a usable distro.
Now it's occured to me that as the object of having a gentoo install previously was so that I wasn't in the perennial distribution upgrade every 6 months, that I could just update/upgrade individual things over the months.
Well I can do that with this as well can't I? (well I'm presuming so)
So where should I be looking for advice/instruction on setup/customisation/personalisation ???
Here or are there some debian forums that are worth looking into ? (or would I be best at somewhere general like linuxquestions maybe ?)
regards
John
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99