Dear friends,
I managed to download a newer version of Gcc, that dependes of a
glibc-cross, that depends of binutils.
I tryed to install them with the commands ( by order of dependency ):
dpkg -i binutils-version.deb
dpkg -i libc-cross-version.deb
dpkg -i gcc-version.deb
At the first sight it seemed that Debian installed something, or at least
changed something; but when I typed "gcc -v", it tells me that I still got
the older version of Gcc (2.95.4).
What did I do wrong? How can I install correctly the Debian packages?
I've tryed to re-install again; here's the result for binutils:
Please answer as soon as possible.(Reading database ... 17033 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace binutils-x86-64 2.15-1 (using binutils-x86-64_2.15-1_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement binutils-x86-64 ...
Setting up binutils-x86-64 (2.15-1) ...
Regards,
Kepler

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$305.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00