-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
Jakykong
Does knoppix support usb hubs?.........
It does for me. When I mentioned that I had plugged my USB devce in and it just worked on CD boot, I had actually plugged it into a USB hub next to my notebook. Did it last night with a different USB flash drive, a different version of Knoppix, the same hub, and using the noscsi cheat code (because of the previous mention of scsi emulation). Even though I was using the noscsi cheat code I still had access to my USB flash drive as sda1 . Note that my device is there when I boot; installing it later might yield different and less satisfactory results.
Similar Threads
-
By jason_pine in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-28-2005, 04:14 AM
-
By mattrock1988 in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 02:59 PM
-
By monckywrench in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 06:46 PM
-
By Randy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2005, 09:48 PM
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 05:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00