-
Thanks guys.
I actually got into this topic (linux on cd) because of computer forensics, which I study right now (IT-security).
And as I understand, all the different versions of Knoppix has its own pros and cons, so I guess it's a good idea to get more than one.
I'm also going to try VMware with Linux on Windows, seems pretty cool too.
Thanks again,
Hagel.
Similar Threads
-
By A lost noob in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2005, 01:30 AM
-
By shawngiese in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 02:19 AM
-
Replies: 16
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 11:06 AM
-
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 09:18 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM
$8.88

Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM
$39.99

IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New
$999.99

2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500
$119.00

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-009 CD Driver Untested As PARTS. Read Description.
$32.99

IBM Face Plate for OEM IMI 5012H 10MB MFM 5.25" Full Height Hard Disk Drive
$29.99

IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan
$19.99

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver Untested
$40.49

IBM Genuine OEM Network Printer 12 Toner Cartridge 63H3005 Printer Ink - NEW
$119.58

NEW IBM Lenovo T61 14in 4;3 NOT WIDE motherboard T601F FRANKENPAD 44C3924 OEM
$299.95