-
Thanks guys.
I actually got into this topic (linux on cd) because of computer forensics, which I study right now (IT-security).
And as I understand, all the different versions of Knoppix has its own pros and cons, so I guess it's a good idea to get more than one.
I'm also going to try VMware with Linux on Windows, seems pretty cool too.
Thanks again,
Hagel.
Similar Threads
-
By A lost noob in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2005, 01:30 AM
-
By shawngiese in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 02:19 AM
-
Replies: 16
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 11:06 AM
-
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 09:18 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99

Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21