Or Rickenbacherus, for that matter.
He helped me out a lot, and never used my ignorance as an opportunity to flatter his ego.
Speaking of people like that, someone noted eco2geek's absence in another thread. He isn't a mod, but he should be.
jd
Hei all
Its a long time since I noticed Stephen the moderator's name and wonder if anyone knows what happened to him? I always looked forward to his clear answers..
regards
Or Rickenbacherus, for that matter.
He helped me out a lot, and never used my ignorance as an opportunity to flatter his ego.
Speaking of people like that, someone noted eco2geek's absence in another thread. He isn't a mod, but he should be.
jd
I agree, on all three people, I haven't seen any of them, in quite some time...
I do know about Eco2Geek, I sent them an email, they are currently busy with personal things, but, stated that they are soon, going to have some time to get back here. Don't have a clue about Rickenbackerus [sp], or Stephen... Probably busy with personal stuff, as well; school, new Distro, whatever, best thing I can come up with![]()
OK, JD, you're on my permanent Christmas list now.And Cuddles, it was very nice (sweet) to get your email.
One thing about this forum: It's amazing how many people know so much about Linux in general, and Knoppix in particular (and so much more than I do).

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer System 800 XL ** Tested ** AS-IS Parts or Repair
$123.75
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer w/ Original Mouse Untested Parts Repair AS IS
$228.32
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25