-
Senior Member
registered user
I agree, on all three people, I haven't seen any of them, in quite some time...
I do know about Eco2Geek, I sent them an email, they are currently busy with personal things, but, stated that they are soon, going to have some time to get back here. Don't have a clue about Rickenbackerus [sp], or Stephen... Probably busy with personal stuff, as well; school, new Distro, whatever, best thing I can come up with
Similar Threads
-
By BeJ in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 05:53 PM
-
By poldervaart in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 05:47 PM
-
By brentokc in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 06:44 PM
-
By georgetoon in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-15-2003, 07:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

SAS9305-16i LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$74.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97