-
Screen resolution
Hi
I've just downloaded Knoppix and burned the CD and the first boot process just worked fine.
I have a 23" flat LCD from HP that has a resolution of 1920x1200 pixels, but Knoppix only shows me 1024x768. I have tried "knoppix fb=1920x1200" or "knoppix screen=1920x1200" but the max resolution I get is always 1024x768. And all the different options I can chose once it is up are all lower resolutions.
How can I get the higher resolution to work? Any help appreciated as I'm an absolute Linux illiterate.
Matth
Similar Threads
-
By Islington in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 01:48 PM
-
By tilleyrw in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 11:01 AM
-
By Darcian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:02 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 01:38 AM
-
By Patrick21 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 10:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Ubiquiti Networks USG-PRO-4 Enterprise Gateway Router with Gigabit Ethernet
$39.99