knoppix does not support reiserfs at this early stage of the boot-process ...
cu
Fabian
who have an idea about this problem:
I try to start knoppix on my hdd but in the directory where is my knoppix version after customisation (the directory witch contain the cdrom picture and the compress knoppix file ) on a hdd formared with reiserfs
This possibility will help me to test my knoppix version without burn any time.
When I created a boot floppy and I put this directory on disk root and I start knoppix say that it is disable to find knoppix file and stop with minimalistic desktop.
somebody has an idea ?
knoppix does not support reiserfs at this early stage of the boot-process ...
cu
Fabian
Do you know if an evolution to do this will be available ? and if in other case is it possible to create a specific version of syslinux able to boot knoppix?
![]()
hadrien001
Of course can you create your own miniroot with reiserfs module ...Originally Posted by hadrien001
Just change the miniroot in it, cp reiserfs.o to it, change linuxrc to try also reiserfs and load the module before.
Save back the miniroot. And finally do a syslinux on the iamge to have it bootable again.
cu
Fabian
many thanks, I'm going to find howto on modify miniroot.gz
hadrien001

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
$70.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99