-
Knoppix Shuts Down but PC Stays On
I am running Knoppix 3.6 (hard drive install) on an old Dell Dimension V400 computer (it's got a Celeron 400mhz CPU). All works well but when I exit the program, the computer remains on. On another computer, one I built myself, when I exit Knoppix the computer turns itself off. I much prefer that method. Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By akapulko in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-13-2005, 11:41 AM
-
By Praxis in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 07:24 PM
-
By tukonii in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 05:39 AM
-
By biscuits91 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 11:00 PM
-
By omagere in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 01:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

Asus ROG Strix B460-H LGA 1200 ATX Intel 10th Gen DDR4 Motherboard
$84.99