To the list;
This is another problem is that scripts are being run on this machine. The XMMS for internet radio always works fine but then I start getting this dialogue box. When I attempt to open up a internet station.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
opening live cgi
The file " live cgi " is of the type audio/x-mpegurl, and Moxilla does not know how
to handle this file type. This file is located at:
http://xxxxxxxxxx/cgi-bin/
what should Mozilla do with this file?
__ ope it with ________________ choose
__ save it to disk
__ always perform this action when handling files of this type
OK cancel
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
Is anybody else getting this dialogue box and how can I reset the old settings when I get a script like this?
When I click on the link it should automatically open with XMMS.
let me know
finder

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99