If anyone else would also be interested in the above mentioned cheatcodes, leave a post here so we can gauge the interest level and perhaps Klaus would implement it in the next release. (I certainly hope so as it would be a very useful feature![]()
OOO, I like this cheat code!!!
Klaus, are you listening?
If you are,
TIA,
If anyone else would also be interested in the above mentioned cheatcodes, leave a post here so we can gauge the interest level and perhaps Klaus would implement it in the next release. (I certainly hope so as it would be a very useful feature![]()
true1ever, I tried your script and it worked just perfect. How could it be better?Originally Posted by true1ever
I am absolutely interested!Originally Posted by true1ever
Who knows, perhaps Klaus could reduce it all to a one-line scriptOriginally Posted by probono
, I wouldn't be surprised...
Does Klaus read this forum too?
Regards,
Now and then. I saw a post by him two days ago, when I checked his acount he had 7 posts.Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
You could sign up for this mailinglist he is running and bring it to his attention.
Yup, I saw he had a few recent posts, but is that really him?
BTW, what mailing list are you referring to?
Regards,
Rock,
You were correct, if the files in the user home directory are deleted, the language comes up right. I modified the script to do this automatically for all added users. Here is the new script:
#!/bin/bash
cp /etc/kde3/kdm/Xaccess /ramdisk
cp /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc /ramdisk
rm -r /etc/kde3/kdm/Xaccess
rm -r /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc
sed 's/^#\*/\*/g' < /ramdisk/Xaccess > /ramdisk/Xaccess1
mv -f /ramdisk/Xaccess1 /ramdisk/Xaccess
sed 's/^Enable=false/Enable=true/g' < /ramdisk/kdmrc > /ramdisk/kdmrc1
mv -f /ramdisk/kdmrc1 /ramdisk/kdmrc
ln -s /ramdisk/Xaccess /etc/kde3/kdm/Xaccess
ln -s /ramdisk/kdmrc /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc
/etc/init.d/kdm start
cp /etc/gshadow /etc/gshadow1
mv -f /etc/gshadow1 /etc/gshadow
while [ "$usr" != none ]
do
echo To add users enter username or press enter to quit adding users
read usr
if [ "$usr" != "" ]
then
adduser $usr
rm /home/$usr/* -rf
rm /home/$usr/.* -rf
else
usr="none"
fi
done

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99
Dell PowerVault MD3000i AMP01 Storage Array 4x Cad 2x PSUs No HDDs/Controllers
$164.95