-
Junior Member
registered user
All help appreciated
I am new to linux(just downloaded yesterday). I got knoppix cause I wanted to test out linux without using my hard drive. I know theres post that explain installing knoppix to hard drive, but I was hoping somebody can give me a step by step instructions. I have an 80 gigabyte hard drive and WinXP Home. Windows XP set the partition to take up all but 8m of the hard drive. Please Help me. Thanks in advance. :cry
Similar Threads
-
By Ritchie in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 10:43 AM
-
By brotherd in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 01:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM SYSTEM X3550 M5 5463AC1 2.5x8 Server 2*XEON E5-2640 V3 8GB SEE NOTES
$85.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys
$549.95