To the list;
This is another problem is that scripts are being run on this machine. The XMMS for internet radio always works fine but then I start getting this dialogue box. When I attempt to open up a internet station.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
opening live cgi
The file " live cgi " is of the type audio/x-mpegurl, and Moxilla does not know how
to handle this file type. This file is located at:
http://xxxxxxxxxx/cgi-bin/
what should Mozilla do with this file?
__ ope it with ________________ choose
__ save it to disk
__ always perform this action when handling files of this type
OK cancel
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
Is anybody else getting this dialogue box and how can I reset the old settings when I get a script like this?
When I click on the link it should automatically open with XMMS.
let me know
finder

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00