Here's how I do it
boot: knoppix lang=us wheelmouse noscsi nopcmcia
Hi all
I'm using knoppix from the CD. I press F2 at boot, and I want to use knoppix floppyconfig and knoppix wheelmouse. I have tried using a ; and a : and just a space.
Any suggestions?
Thanks Hobby 1
Here's how I do it
boot: knoppix lang=us wheelmouse noscsi nopcmcia
I think you'll need to put floppyconfig last, like this:
knoppix wheelmouse floppyconfig
IIRC everything after floppyconfig is ignored.
HTH
rock

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Commodore Amiga 391425-02 BUDGIE REV A Chip for A1200 #9348
$79.99
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99
ECS SUPER DENISE CSG 390433-02 8373R4PD for Commodore Amiga 500 2000 2500 3000
$127.00
Vintage Commodore Amiga 2000 Computer Keyboard
$249.95
Carlos Monte's BLACKJACK / SOLITAIRE 1986 Commodore AMIGA 512k A1000+ up
$199.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Commodore Amiga 391010-01 8374 ALICE Chip for A1200 #4893
$249.99