Here's how I do it
boot: knoppix lang=us wheelmouse noscsi nopcmcia
Hi all
I'm using knoppix from the CD. I press F2 at boot, and I want to use knoppix floppyconfig and knoppix wheelmouse. I have tried using a ; and a : and just a space.
Any suggestions?
Thanks Hobby 1
Here's how I do it
boot: knoppix lang=us wheelmouse noscsi nopcmcia
I think you'll need to put floppyconfig last, like this:
knoppix wheelmouse floppyconfig
IIRC everything after floppyconfig is ignored.
HTH
rock

Vintage Apple Macintosh M0116 Keyboard & A9M0331 Mouse ADB Tested Working
$125.00
Apple Facts 11.96 November Vintage Apple Computer Book
$99.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Apple Macintosh PowerBook Duo MiniDock Portable Mini Dock M7780 Vintage Mac RARE
$136.99
Vintage Apple The Personal Computer Magazines Volume 1 Number 1 1979
$38.99
Vintage APPLE EXTENDED KEYBOARD w/ Orange Alps Switches & Cable M0115 UNTESED
$134.95
Vintage APPLE IMAC G3 KEYBOARD Bondi Blue Genuine Macintosh 1998 UNTESTED
$34.95
Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99