Here's how I do it
boot: knoppix lang=us wheelmouse noscsi nopcmcia
Hi all
I'm using knoppix from the CD. I press F2 at boot, and I want to use knoppix floppyconfig and knoppix wheelmouse. I have tried using a ; and a : and just a space.
Any suggestions?
Thanks Hobby 1
Here's how I do it
boot: knoppix lang=us wheelmouse noscsi nopcmcia
I think you'll need to put floppyconfig last, like this:
knoppix wheelmouse floppyconfig
IIRC everything after floppyconfig is ignored.
HTH
rock

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$95.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$69.99
VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00