well I have a sony windows xp and Iam woundering how to boot knoppix from the cd it never reads the cd. I went in to bios but I have no idea what to change help me out thanks
![]()
well I have a sony windows xp and Iam woundering how to boot knoppix from the cd it never reads the cd. I went in to bios but I have no idea what to change help me out thanks
![]()
come on guys help me out I cant find anything to boot in my bios
Um......there are manuals available for download for all kinds of different Sony computers on their site, so a) what kind of Sony computer do you have, and b) have you tried downloading and reading the manual?
We don't know if you followed the instructions for burning the CD.Originally Posted by 031247
We don't even know if you checked the md5 checksum.
We don't know what model sony you have.
We don't know if you have a floppy drive for your computer (which could be helpful in giving you some alternative ways to boot, assuming the CD is even made right).
We don't know if you did any experiments to find out if your computer would boot other bootable CD's (but I have a theory that you did not).
We do know that you waited all of four minutes from your first post before you made your come on guys help me out post.
And we know you didn't bother to put any useful information in the post subject (which might have caught someone's attention), just one uninformative four letter word and 5 exclimation marks.
lol i got it workinggot my friend to help me. he like some computer freak lol thanks anyways
![]()
![]()

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99