You can now install Firefox 1.0 with klik://firefox
And if you reinstall the klik client afterwards, klik also works in it!
Greetings,
probono
You can now install Firefox 1.0 with klik://firefox
And if you reinstall the klik client afterwards, klik also works in it!
Greetings,
probono
Awesome! U da MAN, PB!!
jd
I can't seem to be able to install firefox with your link. I downloaded firefox from the site, but I don't know how to install it, I'm new to linux, I don't know the commands. I already uncompressed the TAR file, but now what? which file do I run? how do I put an Icon on my startup programs, I'm migrating from Windows so keep that in mind. Thanks
Please install the klik client as it is described on http://klik.berlios.de - then the above link should work.
Greetings,
probono
OK, I did it, I installed the klik client, and downloaded succesfully firefox. Where is it installed, where is the ICON, or what would be in the Windows world, the EXE file to run the program thank you.
It should have told you during the installation that you can lauch it from the klik menu or by executing:
$HOME/firefox/wrapper firefox
Everything is installed inside $HOME/firefox/ - you can simply remove that directory in case you don't want Firefox any more.
Greetings
probono
Probono: I think Klik is a major breakthrough for installing software on Linux. With the exception of kplayer and kaffeine (which install, but without the windows and macintosh codecs are less than 100%), every install I have tried has worked perfectly.
Are you considering making Klik usable for other distros (e.g. Mandrake, Fedora, SUSE)? I think it is far better than any of their systems.
Regardless, thanks for this program. It makes Knoppix significantly better than it would be without it.
You can add win32 codecs to klik'd KPlayer. Simply put them into ...../usr/lib/win32/codecsOriginally Posted by randcoop
One of them has already expressed their interest, and it should be feasible. I wn't work for a commercial distro for free, however - that's uniquely for debianOriginally Posted by randcoop
![]()

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2 4-Bay RAID Enclosure + SATA 1394 -USB 2.0 (8TB)
$180.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00