Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Asking the "Experts"

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    297

    Asking the "Experts"

    Hi,

    I know I have been away for quite some time now.

    This is because I was very busy: Either with university, with FreeNX, or ...

    However I think, I could find an hour or two per week to answer those questions, which are so knoppix specific that only Klaus, me or some other "experts" without time would know the answer.

    I don't know if I am an "expert", but I think I could answer some of those "interesting questions".

    So my idea was that someone would collect all really problematic/interesting threads once in a week and send me an email or collect it here.

    I really would still like to help the community, but I can't afford too many time at the moment :-/ ...

    So if you want to send an email with links to those topics send it to:

    [email protected] or post it into this thread, which I will visit also once a week.

    Perhaps this is a solution how I can still contribute to this very fine community.

    We'll see.

    cu

    Fabian

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    900

    I have a question for an expert.

    Perhaps you can help me solve this little problem i have:
    Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key

Similar Threads

  1. startx with "root" and not with "knoppix"
    By ix86i in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 12:16 PM
  2. "pon" gives "ttyS overrun" after upgrade
    By Al Hayes in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 11:57 AM
  3. "Connection Reset by Peer" or "hang"
    By oreo in forum General Support
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:33 PM
  4. "Foreign" drive formats and "dd" command
    By geebee2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:29 PM
  5. Locate Knoppix "group" in "K" menu
    By Juny in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell PowerEdge T430 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug 2X E5-2680 V3 Twelve Core 2.5Ghz 192GB 3X 2 picture

Dell PowerEdge T430 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug 2X E5-2680 V3 Twelve Core 2.5Ghz 192GB 3X 2

$949.99



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 5.2 GHz - Socket AM5 120W picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 5.2 GHz - Socket AM5 120W

$399.99



AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor picture

AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor

$179.99



OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN

$95.00



Dell - XPS 13.4

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...

$599.99



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW

$395.00



AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD AM5 picture

AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD AM5

$275.00



AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor…. picture

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….

$309.99



DELL POWEREDGE R640 8SFF 2x 8 CORE SILVER 4208 2.1GHZ 32GB RAM H740P NO HDD picture

DELL POWEREDGE R640 8SFF 2x 8 CORE SILVER 4208 2.1GHZ 32GB RAM H740P NO HDD

$565.00



Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW picture

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW

$225.00