Somehow I have managed to get an "xconsole" attached to my desktop. I can't seem to get rid of it.I tried clicking on the "x". Tried "Alt + F4" and right click close. nothing seems to help!
Any ideas??![]()
Somehow I have managed to get an "xconsole" attached to my desktop. I can't seem to get rid of it.I tried clicking on the "x". Tried "Alt + F4" and right click close. nothing seems to help!
Any ideas??![]()
Strange....Which desktop? Did you try xkill?
Look up the PID with ps fax|grep xconsole and then do kill -9 PID
Or perhaps someone added it to your background image as a joke, did something similar once to a friend. Yep, he's still my friend![]()
xkill did the job
Thanks to all
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
WaterSaver CT4880F-225WSA Vacuum VAC Panel Mount Needle Valve 3/8" IPS 1 Pc
$78.00
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope
$89.00