-
Junior Member
registered user
I made a Linux newbie blog
I hope this isn't seen as spamming or anything, if so, please delete this. I'm not interested in how many hits I get but I would really appreciate it if any Linux "oldbies" read it and correct any inconsistencies so far. I think I've summed it up reasonably well though. I'm basically trying to "dumb down" the whole Linux thing and show that it's not impossible for the general public to get involved in (like I did), while still maintaining that there's a lot of work involved. I've only made two (long) posts so far but I am appreciative to anyone correcting mistakes I make (lets call it an open source blog? lol)
Thanks! And do you know of any similar Linux "blogs"? I can add them to the link list when I get the hang of it. I know about the Linux Audio Blog but that's it! Cheers.
Similar Threads
-
By dugtrio85 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 10:14 PM
-
By djtwok in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 06:46 PM
-
By bighdaddy1 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 02:40 AM
-
By ThePatrioticDickhead in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 09:04 PM
-
By ihatemyusername in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-03-2003, 09:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99