-
Some general questions
How do I install programs? I tried the *chmod +x* command, and that worked on the aMSN .bin file I downloaded, but then I needed to get Firefox and it was a tarball. I tried .rpm's too with no luck (tried to use alien for it).
How do I install themes, like those from kde-look.org? How do I install Karamba, more importantly?
How do I change the screen resolution, and change the size of icons and things? One annoying thing that happens is when I minimize a window, and I can't find it ever again.
Thanks for support.
Similar Threads
-
By knewbix in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-28-2005, 05:00 AM
-
By Quip Frok in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 12:37 AM
-
By ishaim in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-27-2004, 06:56 AM
-
By Sebastian Mares in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 12:55 PM
-
By jbrush in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 14.0" 16GB 512GB, BLACK
$285.99

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL 14” Core i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Touch
$379.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$242.00