-
Help! I can't run Firefox anymore
I updated my Glib and Pango libraries and now I can't seem to run Firefox anymore. I am running on Red Hat Linux 9 and Glib is glib-1.2.10-10 and Pango is pango-1.2.1-3 from rpms. The error that I get when I run firefox is the following:
Glib-GObject-WARNING **: specified class size for type 'PangoXftFontMap' is smaller than the parent type's 'PangoFont Map' class size
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gobject.c: line 819 (g_object_new): assertion 'G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed
./run-mozilla.sh: line 451: 20994 Segmentation fault.
Anybody know what has happened, has seen this error, and how I can solve this?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-26-2005, 03:10 PM
-
By arno. in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2005, 10:46 AM
-
By rozen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 11:19 PM
-
By Delbor in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-19-2003, 12:41 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-25-2003, 12:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Honeywell Military Aerospace Avionics PCB Gold Ceramic Hybrid IC Board
$299.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

Vintage Case Logic 96 CD DVD Binder Zippered Media Storage Wallet Case - Black
$54.99

Vintage IBM 5153 Personal Computer Color Display CGA CRT Monitor Powers On
$249.00

Vintage IBM Padded Laptop Briefcase Messenger Bag Black Ballistic Nylon Drip
$36.99

Vintage Military Aerospace FLAP CONTROL Circuit Board Hybrid Modules Gold ICs
$224.95

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85