how did you add that account?
did you get any eror messages?
what exactly is the trouble?
Hello guys.....
I'm a new member at this forum and also a new user of the Knoppix 3.6 Operating System...by the way very intriguing OS ......
Well Im trying to establish an SSH Client session from a Windows PC onto a KNOPPIX 3.6 Linux SSH Server. I'm able to establish a connection but when it asks me for the "Log in" example "User ID and Password" It denies me.. I thought I was keying in the right User account but I guess not. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Either I didn't add the User account correctly on the Knoppix OS SSH Server or maybe some type of misconfiguration that I'm not aware about.
Thanks,
Sincerely,
User1
how did you add that account?
did you get any eror messages?
what exactly is the trouble?
Also, which windows ssh client are you using?
Did you change any of the ssh server settings on Knoppix (i.e. in /etc/ssh/sshd_config)?

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 500GB NVMe + 8TB HDD
$1095.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 500GB NVMe | 3TB HDD
$798.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99