-
Help! I can't run Firefox anymore
I updated my Glib and Pango libraries and now I can't seem to run Firefox anymore. I am running on Red Hat Linux 9 and Glib is glib-1.2.10-10 and Pango is pango-1.2.1-3 from rpms. The error that I get when I run firefox is the following:
Glib-GObject-WARNING **: specified class size for type 'PangoXftFontMap' is smaller than the parent type's 'PangoFont Map' class size
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gobject.c: line 819 (g_object_new): assertion 'G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed
./run-mozilla.sh: line 451: 20994 Segmentation fault.
Anybody know what has happened, has seen this error, and how I can solve this?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-26-2005, 03:10 PM
-
By arno. in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2005, 10:46 AM
-
By rozen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 11:19 PM
-
By Delbor in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-19-2003, 12:41 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-25-2003, 12:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

HP ProCurve J9265A 6600-24XG 10GBE Layer3 Gigabit Switch w/ 2 x PSU
$180.20