-
SSH Client Session on a Knoppix 3.6 SSH Server
Hello guys.....
I'm a new member at this forum and also a new user of the Knoppix 3.6 Operating System...by the way very intriguing OS ......
Well Im trying to establish an SSH Client session from a Windows PC onto a KNOPPIX 3.6 Linux SSH Server. I'm able to establish a connection but when it asks me for the "Log in" example "User ID and Password" It denies me.. I thought I was keying in the right User account but I guess not. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Either I didn't add the User account correctly on the Knoppix OS SSH Server or maybe some type of misconfiguration that I'm not aware about.
Thanks,
Sincerely,
User1
Similar Threads
-
By thewolf in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 10:25 AM
-
By skyywalk in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 09:41 AM
-
By true1ever in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By mikekgr in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-18-2003, 12:43 AM
-
By roberto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 04:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper NS-ISG-1000 ISG-1000 Integrated Security Gateway Baseline Chassis 4PORT
$129.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99