I do it with ibuild
Anyone tried maintaining Knoppix completly in CVS???
I do it with ibuild
Uh, well, ibuild is far from CVS
I'm talking about version control
Yea. I don't think it is wise to have full system in CVS. But you can have modules that controls it.

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99