-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Mystery of m23
In poking through the Knoppix iso file and the isolinux.cfg file (I want to edit it so I'll not have to type in the cheat codes I need each time that I boot the CD), I found a few lines in isolinux.cfg that seem to be for booting something called m23.
I did a little searching and found that m23 is a "Debian based software distribution system". see http://m23.sourceforge.net/PostNuke-...hp?newlang=eng for more details. But if I put m23 in at the boot prompt, it is not recognized (I can't tell why from my limited understanding of isolinux, but it seems like it needs a m23 binary to boot and there is no such file, at least not in that directory). Does anyone have any insight on the m23 boot option, if it can be made to work, how to make it work, and what it should do when it does work?
Similar Threads
-
By eon in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-05-2004, 05:54 PM
-
By WedDa in forum The Lounge
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 07:18 PM
-
By mack in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 02:29 PM
-
By mack in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-13-2003, 03:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49