-
Wifi Problems ... Unable to set essid on Belkin F5D7000uk
Hi there,
I am a newbie, but have searched the forum and can't find anything to help me. I tried Knoppix yesterday for the 1st time, everything worked OK but I had problems with my wireless network card. I used the ndiswrapper program to install my card and the driver loads correctly. I can use 'iwlist scanning' and it sees my access point and the name (My access point is a USR9106).
I have tried iwconfig wlan0 essid wireless -- with and without quotes around the wireless.
If I use iwconfig wlan0 key keyname it takes the configuration. I can also set other parameters.
I read the man pages for iwconfig and it said use the commit option (iwconfig wlan0 commit) which I tried and it still doesn't work.
Any ideas ?
Thanks
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By ecspike in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 07:28 AM
-
By iD:0t in forum Networking
Replies: 45
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 07:54 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 05:52 PM
-
By extricator71 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:20 AM
-
By corwinspyre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2003, 03:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99