Did you ever get any information about this? I recently have been compiling some programs, which require MOTIF also.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Freitag
:>
I have install openmotif (apt-get install openmotif) in knoppix 3.4, but only can use it with knoppix user, not like root (that is what I need). In others distributions (like rh9) this never gives me problems.. what can I do to use openmotif as root??
this is the message that gives me (in a tcl program that use motif, this works with knoppix user):
Error in startup script: invalid command name "wm"
while executing
Did you ever get any information about this? I recently have been compiling some programs, which require MOTIF also.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Freitag
:>
A quick update;
I just installed the apt-get install libmotif
and the .gz tar file for openmotif.
Cheers,
Bill

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99