Did you ever get any information about this? I recently have been compiling some programs, which require MOTIF also.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Freitag
:>
I have install openmotif (apt-get install openmotif) in knoppix 3.4, but only can use it with knoppix user, not like root (that is what I need). In others distributions (like rh9) this never gives me problems.. what can I do to use openmotif as root??
this is the message that gives me (in a tcl program that use motif, this works with knoppix user):
Error in startup script: invalid command name "wm"
while executing
Did you ever get any information about this? I recently have been compiling some programs, which require MOTIF also.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Freitag
:>
A quick update;
I just installed the apt-get install libmotif
and the .gz tar file for openmotif.
Cheers,
Bill

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO Cable
$170.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Carrying Case for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Go Retro Video Games Console,Stand
$48.51
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95